Check back soon for our latest special!
– The Forest City Roofing Team
We offer an alternative to going to the bank. Just click on the Home Trust logo on our home page to complete their secure, confidential pre-approval credit application. It will take only a few minutes for you to enjoy up to 100% financing for all your home improvement needs. No down payment necessary. Pay off the entire loan at any time without penalties or take up to 15 years to pay.
Pros and Cons of Financing
It’s true, financing your new roof project usually means your total “cash” outlay will be higher over the long term. How much higher depends on many factors like net savings you get from having lower utility bills, the interest rate you negotiate, and the length of your financing agreement. There are some other things to consider.Benefits
- Current low interest rates
- A variety of options available, including fixed-rate
- Home equity lines
- No upfront fees
- Low minimum monthly payments
- Loan offers include zero-interest-financing or deferment of 12 months, OAC.
- Adding another monthly payment might strain the family budget and you’ll have less disposable cash from each cheque.
- Credit cards have extremely high interest rates
So, Which is Better: Paying Cash or Financing?
As you can see, there is a lot to consider about the pros and cons of paying cash versus financing your replacement window project. We understand your concerns and will work with you to create a payment plan that works for you.
We are here to help you find the best solution for your budget so you can see and feel the benefits right away. Let us crunch the numbers and see which option is best for you and your family.